[802.3_B10GAUTO] July 2021 IEEE 802.3 plenary - P802.3cy

Colleagues,

Per https://www.ieee802.org/3/email_dialog/msg01178.html the WG plenary meeting schedule has been posted. IEEE P802.3cy will follow our normal weekly cadence on Tuesday, 13 July and 20 July https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html . These meetings are part of the plenary series and will allow for votes to be taken.

Per David Law: Payment of a registration fee is required by anybody that attends any meeting held during this plenary session. This registration fee will help offset the costs incurred by the cancellation of the July physical plenary. The registration fee will be 50.00 USD for all attendees until Wednesday 23:59 UTC on 30th June 2021 after which it will increase to 75.00 USD for all attendees. The registration web site can be accessed at <https://cvent.me/D5LYLq>.

Attendance credit toward membership requires at least 75% attendance during the plenary session, as well as payment of the registration fee. As a result, you will need to record attendance at a meeting on at least six of the eight meeting days of the July 2021 IEEE 802.3 plenary session, independent of how long a particular subgroup might be meeting. Several WG decisions are expected during the IEEE 802.3 meetings (most during the Thursday 15th July 2021 Mid-session and Thursday 22nd July 2021 Closing plenary meetings). Depending on the amount of discussion, IEEE 802.3 WG meetings may run beyond our target 16h00 UTC ending time, so please plan your time accordingly.”

Best regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy Greater than 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR