From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI <nwienckowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 10:35 AM
To: STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-B10GAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: P802.3cy Cable simulation data available and June 15th call for presentations - due at 3 pm EDT Friday, June 11th

Hi P802.3cy participants,

An Excel file of the simulation data presented by Erwin Koeppendoerfer  on June 1st is available in our private area.

Please send requests to present at next week's scheduled P802.3cy Interim call by 3 pm EDT on Friday, June 11th.

Presentations are due by 8 am EDT on Monday, June 14th.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy ad hoc Chair