[802.3_B10GAUTO] on DFE error propagation dependence on PAM modulation

All,

In today’s ad hoc I promised to send a link to some earlier analysis of DFE error propagation dependence on PAM modulation. Slides 4 and 5 of the following link talk about this: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/public/jul18/farjarad_3ch_01d_0718.pdf

There are number of other presentations addressing this issue. Please let me know if anyone would like more information on this.

Ragnar