[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy September 7th call for presentations - due at 3 pm EDT Friday, September 3rd

Hi P802.3cy participants,

Please send requests to present at next week's scheduled P802.3cy ad hoc call by 3 pm EDT on Friday,  September 3rd.

Presentations are due by 8 am EDT on Monday,  September 6th.  Please note, this is a US Holiday.  Earlier submission of presentations would be appreciated.

The following are the September 7th presentations from the to-do list.  Please let me know if you will be ready to present on these topics.

residual echo (micro-reflection) parameters - Ragnar Jonsson

EMC ingress immunity through shield - Rich Boyer

Signaling Type and Modulation - Updates - Please use parameters as discussed during 8/10 mtg
  Mike Tu / German Faye
  Hossein Sedarat

Motion previews for the following
   PCB IL Limit and test fixture definition (examples of existing definitions) - Kadry & DiMinico
   Link Segment Screening/Coupling Attenuation - Thomas Mueller

Please keep in mind that we are running out of time to cover new topics for baselines for the September Interim.  Anything that you would like to have a motion on during the September Interim must be presented no later than September 7th.  There will not be a meeting on September 14th in keeping with the requirement of no 802.3 calls the week prior to an online Interim or Plenary.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy ad hoc Chair