Re: [802.3_B10GAUTO] AC coupling capacitors information

Hi Haysam,

   The PoDL parameters may be subject to change, as the frequency is scaled up by 2.5X. I anticipate that the PHY parameters RT (nominal 50Ohm, min 45Ohm, max 55Ohm), the parasitic termination capacitance CT of 0.1pF, the coupling capacitance of 10nF will be in the same ball park.

    The MDI insertion loss and the MDI return loss of the PCB will be subject to contributions in the future. For now my comment is  restricted to the change of the  lower frequency limit of  the link segment insertion loss.

    Thank you,

German Feyh