[802.3_B400G] Resend - June 2024 Interim Meeting Update

All,
I am resending the meeting announcement and including a text version of the
meeting diagram, as I noted it didn't appear in the archive.

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force

*** Please read ****
This email contains important logistical information and key dates for the
upcoming IEEE P802.3dj Task Force meetings to be held the weeks of 03 June
and 10 June.
*******************

Dear Task Force Participants,

As previously announced, the IEEE P802.3dj Task Force will be meeting the
weeks of June 3 and June 10 to address comments submitted during the initial
Task Force Review against D1.0.

To maximize the number of comments to be addressed, a series of Task Force
and parallel track meetings has been planned.  Please see below -

			  Mon		  Tues		  Wed
Thurs
Week of 6/3		    TF		L / E / O	L / E / O
TF
Week of 6/10		L / E / O	L / E / O	L / E / O
TF

TF - Task Force
L - Logic / Architecture Track
E - Electrical Track
O - Optical Track

Please note that changes to the noted schedule above may occur.  If changes
occur, a notification will be sent to the Task Force Reflector.

Multiple bridges are being set up to handle the various calls.  Rather than
send out multiple meeting invites, all bridge information will be centrally
located at https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/index.html.  (Please note
that this information has not been posted yet - but will be announced when
it is available).

Please note the following key dates:
*	Proposed responses to comments and associated comment bucket(s) are
being targeted to be posted by 30 May 2024.
*	Requests to pull comments from any associated bucket(s) must be made
to Matt Brown (mbrown8023@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mbrown8023@xxxxxxxxx> ), myself
((jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx> ), and Kent Lusted
(kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx> )  by Wed 05 June
2024 3pm EDT.
*	A motion to approve comments in any associated bucket(s) will be
considered by the Task Force on Thursday 06 June 2024.
*	Interim comment reports will be posted on Wed 05 June 2024 and Wed
12 June 2024.
*	A motion to accept closed comments and generate D1.1 will be heard
by the Task Force on Thursday 13 June 2024.

Your patience as we establish a way to address comments virtually in the
most efficient fashion possible in this multiple track approach is greatly
appreciated.  Feedback will be appreciated, as it is anticipated we will
meet again in this fashion in the future.