[802.3_B400G] Update 802.3dj June 2024 Webpage

All,

First, I want to once again thank the Task Force and recognize the extra-ordinary efforts of the Editorial Team and Kent Lusted for making the meeting to review the comments submitted against IEEE P802.3dj D1.0 such a success.

Kent and I are working on the normal end of meeting routine.  At this time I have posted all updates to the webpage, including the motions / strawpolls ppt slides used.

Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/24_06/index.html.

Kent will be working on getting the comments posted.

We anticipate the unapproved minutes to be published by end of next week.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force