[802.3_ISAAC] Updated Website and Agenda

Colleagues:

I have updated the website to post the remaining presentation for tomorrow’s meeting.  We have a full agenda and you can find the detailed schedule here:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/091423/agenda_ISAAC_01a_091423.pdf#page=25

There is one change to the schedule from yesterday:  Debu and Christoph have switched positions at the request of the in-person attendee.

Please review the front matter including the Patent policy, copyright policy and the participation policy (pages 10-16 of the agenda document listed above)

I will ask if anyone needs me to read these at the beginning of the meeting and skipping the reading of these full documents can save us time we can dedicate to presentations and consensus building.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)