[802.3_ISAAC] Future Meetings scheduled with presentation deadlines for Sept 27 and Oct 4

Colleagues:

Thank you for a productive meeting last week in Campinas!  I hope your travel home was uneventful or that you enjoyed your weekend in Brazil and are at the Tech Day in Sao Paulo!

I have placed the interim meeting coordinates on the Call and Meeting Calendar for the following dates:

September 27 and October 4

The October 4, 2023 date is contingent at this time and we will determine the necessity of having it on the 27th.

I will post the minutes from the meeting, updated presentations and PAR, CSD, and Objectives we discussed, and create a webpage for the meeting on the 27th in the next day or so.  Our first order of business will be to hear the presentations from Mena and Ariel which we were unable to hear during our interim meeting last week.  If anyone else would like to present please let me know by Thursday 21 September 2023 at 17h00 CST and have presentations to me no later than 17h00 CST Monday, 25 September 2023.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)