[802.3_ISAAC] Website Updated

Colleagues:

I have uploaded a PDF of the PAR and CSD responses we reviewed this week for your review.  Please use the reflector to gain consensus on the key topic of the PAR scope speed.  I see this as the largest issue remaining to approve the documents for pre-circulation which is due on October 12.  I will also post a copy of the objectives we have shown in the Study Group this weekend so you can begin to review those, but the deadline for those is in November as they do NOT need to be pre-circulated.

IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Imaging Sensors Study Group Public Area

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)