[802.3_ISAAC] November Plenary Presentation Reminder

Colleagues:

I hope you are well and looking forward to the upcoming plenary meeting series in Hawai’i!  Please remember that the November plenary meeting requires a registration fee if you aren’t attending in person.  Details can be found here:  https://cvent.me/Pna0qm

ISAAC will be meeting Nov 15 in the afternoon and the 16th in the morning.  The full schedule can be found here:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/802_1123_WG3_Schedule_DRAFT.pdf

Presentation requests can be made until 8 November 2023, AOE

Presentations must be sent to me by 12 November 2023, 17:00 so they can be posted with sufficient time for review prior to the meeting.  Any presentations that miss the deadline will be considered late.

I have updated the website with the presentations I’m aware of today.  Please remember that we are a contribution driven organization and without your participation, we will not move forward.  We have only 3 potential presentations scheduled at this time, however, the last voting showed a significant lack of consensus.

Thanks

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)

Internal Use - Confidential