From: Kirsten.Matheus@xxxxxx <Kirsten.Matheus@xxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2023 10:00 AM
To: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-ISAAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AW: Some considerations for link length

Hello George,

yes, I agree that the project should look at the majority of use cases and not to include all possible exceptions. For length as well as for data rate. Solid market data is welcome in both cases and I would welcome contributions that made the effort to present more data.

Kind regards,

Kirsten

p.s. here is another early presentation that addresses link length

https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/RTPGE/public/may12/hogenmuller_01_0512.pdf