Re: [802.3_ISAAC] Comment on presentation today

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for the information. However, I think the white paper is not a sufficient condition as it only defines the features of the technology but not the technical details. I believe that the standard and technical details of APHY 2.0 are not publicly available, correct? If so, how can we review and discuss the technical feasibility of 32Gbps as it is claimed in the white paper?

Thanks,
Mehmet