[802.3_ISAAC] Minutes from January posted and meeting schedule for March

Colleagues:

I have posted the minutes from the January interim meeting:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/012224/index.html

Thanks to Bob Voss and George Zimmerman for helping get these completed!

ISAAC SG will meet on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning during the March plenary meeting series.  The schedule has been posted here:  https://schedule.802world.com/schedule/schedule/show

Meeting coordinates can be found on the 802.3 Call and Meeting calendar:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

If you would like to make a presentation for the meeting the deadline for notification of the presentation to reserve a slot is 4 March 2024, 17h00 CT US.  The deadline for submitting the presentations for posting prior to the meeting is 8 March 2024, 17h00 CT US or the presentation will be considered late and the SG will decide if we should see it.

Wednesday mornings meeting will be important as it will be the SG opportunity to review comments against our project documentation that has been pre-submitted.  The PAR and CSD that was presubmitted and the Approved objectives from January are all linked on the March website:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/0324/index.html

I look forward to seeing you all in Denver, CO in a few weeks!

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)