[802.3_ISAAC] Meeting update for March plenary series

Colleagues:

As I received no requests for presentations for next weeks meeting series, I am announcing the following changes to the ISAAC meeting schedule.

ISAAC will NOT meet on Tuesday, March 12, 2024.

ISAAC will meet on Wednesday, March 13, 2024 from 9:00 – 11:00 MT US to address comments received on the P802.3dm PAR and other documents.

I will update the 802.3 meeting calendar to reflect these changes in meeting times.

As a reminder prior to the meeting please review the following documentation:

·       IEEE SA pre-PAR patent policy

·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy

·       IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html [ieee802.org].

I look forward to seeing you in Denver next week!

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)