[802.3_RTPGE] EMC ad hoc questionaire BCI limits

Dear all,

as discussed in our last EMC ad hoc conference call it would be helpful to re-assure the applied limit lines for BCI tests.
Different OEMs still maybe have different BCI requirements, depending on the functional requirement (e.g. "function as designed"
or "failure during test allowed"). So I noted the task to start a short survey regarding the BCI limit lines, which I do here:

I would like to ask especially OEMs (and maybe TIER1s which can contribute) to fill out the attached XLS until Monday, 4th Nov (23:00 CEST)
so we can use the input for our discussions on mode conversion in the EMC ad hoc conference call on Tuesday 5th Nov.

Regards,
Stefan Buntz