[802.3_SPEP2P] reminder -telephonic interim february 28

Just a friendly reminder. We have a telephonic interim scheduled for Wednesday, February 28 from 7-9am pacific..  The stated and repeated goal of that meeting is to make progress on phy baseline decisions.

Yes, there are multiple deadlines posted, as I forgot to take down the note that says Monday prior to the meeting week for requests and Thursday for submittal which was for the January interim due to travel), but the latest deadline (see http://ieee802.org/3/dg/public/presentproc.html )  has passed with no presentations.

As a reminder, the deadline for requesting presentations is ONE WEEK prior to the meeting. Even considering that AoE, that time has now passed, and I have received no requests.

Nominally presentations are due the Friday prior to the meeting.  I understand that people are hard at work, and there is a lunar  new year, so I am extending the presentation request deadline until Sunday February 25 AoE.  However, I am asking that a draft of the presentation, suitable for posting, be provided at the time of the request.  You may revise, you may mark results that you are checking as preliminary, but please provide what you think is the essential and best information at the time of submittal.

If we are to make progress in building consensus, people need time before the presentation to review and consider the material.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100BASE-T1L Task Force

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1-310-920-3860