Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] modeling of noise

George,

This makes sense to me.

We should the lessons learned in 2.5G/5GBASE-T and apply them to 802.3dg, even if the tools/methods are different.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones               Distinguished Engineer,

                          Cisco Networking Hardware

                          Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Mobile:                   +1 408 315 8024

Email:                    petejone@xxxxxxxxx

Web:                      https://about.me/petergjones

Webex:                    https://cisco.webex.com/meet/petejone

Book a call:              Peter's booking page