Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] Question about the 8B6T LC in your presentation taday

Yan

8B6T line coding was used in 100BASE-T4, 802.3u-1995.

23. Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS), Physical Medium Attachment (PMA)

sublayer and baseband medium, type 100BASE-T4

So this coding scheme has been around for a long time.

I don’t know what RS coding scheme might be used or if we need to use RS coding. That requires some more study.

Brian