From: Chad Jones (cmjones) <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2024 4:43 PM
To: STDS-802-3-SPMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_SPMD] EXTERNAL: [802.3_SPMD] 802.3da SPMD Isolation and Environmental Clause Proposal Reflector Discussion (Comment #260 & #261)

And PDFs of these are now posted in the “post meeting presentation updates” section. Please review as a comment will ask to incorporate these as baseline in tomorrow's meeting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3