Re: [802.3_SPMD] TBDs & Editor's notes to fill in in 802.3da D1p3

OK, I needed a Friday afternoon puzzle, so Here is what I think the Page 116 outputs from PON_EVAL should be:

Case 1 (all good, go for Power up): (VMPD ≥ Vtype0_th) & (
((mpd_type = 1) & (VMPD ≥ Vtype1_th)) |
((mpd_type = 0) & (VMPD < Vtype1_th)) |
(mpd_type = mixed)  )

Case 2 (no detect): VMPD < Vtype0_th

Case 3 (detected but mismatched type):
(VMPD ≥ Vtype0_th) & (
((mpd_type = 1) & (VMPD < Vtype1_th))  |
((mpd_type = 0) & (VMPD ≥ Vtype1_th)) )

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.