[802.3_SPMD] Comment area updated

All, the editors have provided me with 11 files of comments with proposed responses and supporting documentation. I have placed them in the comment area in one zip file.

Per usual, there is an ‘EZ’ comment report. We will approve all the EZ comments with one action, please review them and let the editors know if you’d like a comment pulled from the EZ report.

We received late comments that we will ask the group do approve reviewing them. They are all technical and many of them fill TBDs, so I would encourage the TF to approve processing them. These are broken out into a separate report for easy review.

The editors provided PDFs of various sort methods of the comment database, and the typical spreadsheet. Lastly, there are four files that support some of the comments. There will be more support presentations, but I expect those by the deadline of July 11. I will get them posted July 12.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3