[802.3_PDCC] proposed correction/amendment to January 27 minutes

Mick Maytum pointed out that the January 27 minutes can be read to state that the existing draft of the  by WG3.6.7 references the ATIS PES presentations normatively.  While we’ve discussed that these should be normative references, the current draft still has them as bibliographic references.

As such, the second sentence of the 8th paragraph of the minutes should be changed.  The first two sentences of that paragraph currently read:

“The group then moved to discussing WG3.6.7. The Ad Hoc agreed that the documents (found here and here) discussed last meeting that are normatively referenced in the latest draft aren’t appropriate."

At our next meeting, I suggest that we modify to read

“ The group then moved to discussing WG3.6.7. The Ad Hoc agreed that the documents (found here and here) discussed last meeting that are referenced in the latest draft aren’t appropriate for normative reference. “

I think that accurately describes both the draft and the discussion.  Also, we should insert the URLs in the minutes, since the hyperlinks do not work in the PDF (at least not on my Adobe reader).

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx