[802.3_PDCC] website updated for tomorrow's meeting

All, reminder that we have a PDCC adhoc meeting tomorrow at 1PM ET.  I have posted the agenda file and an updated version of the proposed 802.3 contribution. I also received a presentation request that I have posted, but I don’t know that we will have time to view it. My agenda will be to discuss the delegation from 802.3 to WG25/SC3 as it’s on the Thursday closing agenda, then to finalize the proposed 802.3 contribution. If there is time left, we will view the submitted presentation.

Reminder that  as this is a Plenary meeting week, attendance to the PDCC meeting requires paid registration for the Plenary. Meeting information can be found on the call and meeting calendar.

Hotel and meeting registration: http://802world.org/plenary/

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems