[802.3_PDCC] Updated text for ‘802.3 actions’ slide.

All, as promised in the ad hoc meeting yesterday, I’ve worked with George to clean up the text on this slide. The new proposed text is:

Members of the IEEE 802.3 Working Group are discussing adding text to expressly require cabling with current capacity of at least 2.0 A for SPE applications with IEEE 802.3 defined powering.

I don’t want to wordsmith this online; is there any objection to replacing the text on the slide with the above text?

I expect to post this file within the next two hours.

Regards,

-Chad
Sent from my phone
Please excuse tiping errors 😃