From: Chad Jones (cmjones) <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 12:06 PM
To: STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_PDCC] Updated text for ‘802.3 actions’ slide.

>> CAUTION: This email originated outside of our organization. Do not open attachments or click on links unless you recognize and verify the sender, and know the content is safe. <<

All, as promised in the ad hoc meeting yesterday, I’ve worked with George to clean up the text on this slide. The new proposed text is:

Members of the IEEE 802.3 Working Group are discussing adding text to expressly require cabling with current capacity of at least 2.0 A for SPE applications with IEEE 802.3 defined powering.

I don’t want to wordsmith this online; is there any objection to replacing the text on the slide with the above text?

I expect to post this file within the next two hours.

Regards,

-Chad
Sent from my phone
Please excuse tiping errors 😃