[802.3_PDCC] post meeting website update

All, I have updated the public area with the results of our meeting yesterday. I’ve added minutes for the 29 June meeting along with minutes for 12 July. Please review and let me know if there are any corrections. The 12 July minutes will be updated once more with IMAT attendance once I have that information (likely on Friday).

I’ve posted an ‘071322’ version of the cable reuse contribution with all the edits resulting from yesterday’s review. Please let me know if I’ve missed something. I will be presenting to the WG tomorrow.

Lastly, the presentation that we didn’t have time for has been posted under the 20 July meeting space as we will view that in our next meeting.

Thanks for all the effort to make this a successful meeting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force