[802.3_PDCC] WEBSITE UPDATED FOR 17 AUG MEETING

All, I have updated the website with an agenda file and further evolution of the contribution to 11801. In particular, you should note the text in green for the 081722 version. This is what we will be reviewing tomorrow. I expect us to complete the document in tomorrow’s meeting. There are relatively few changes left to review and only one big item that I think will result in conversation. Please take a few minutes to look over the presentation in preparation for the meeting tomorrow. Also, be sure to review the minutes as we will approve those tomorrow.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force