[802.3_PDCC] website updated

Colleagues, I have added the post-meeting cleaned up version of the SC25 contribution, found here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/public/11801_cable_reuse_081722v2.pdf.

We still have a few items to close out on slide 8 (the stuff in green) and slide 14. I would like to try to review this over email and see if we can preempt the 24 August meeting. I’d like replies if you support the changes. I’d like replies if you oppose and reasons for opposing. I need these replies before COB on Monday Aug 22 so I can inform the group if there is a meeting on the Tuesday prior.

Thanks for another productive meeting. I will write up the minutes tomorrow and let you know when they are posted for review.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force