[802.3_PDCC] Website update and agenda for 19 Oct meeting

Colleagues, I have updated the website with the minutes from the last meeting.  I intended to publish them last week and simply forgot. As a result, I will not be asking to approve the minutes tomorrow, giving time for review. I will ask for approval at the next PDCC Ad Hoc.

One of the action items from last week’s meeting was to generate a draft liaison letter requesting a Class A liaison with TC64. That draft letter is posted on the PDCC public site and is the main agenda for tomorrow’s meeting. The goal will be to get the letter ready to present to the WG at the November Plenary.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force