[802.3_PDCC] Public site updated post meeting

Colleagues, apologies as I see this email that I drafted on Friday the 21st never sent. I can only blame me but I will partially blame switching to a new laptop, I recall being forced into a reboot which may have led to me not hitting send… The email is below. Our next meeting is tomorrow and I intend to cover these items in that meeting. Please prioritize so of today getting familiar with these things so we can discuss tomorrow.

Colleagues, I have updated the PDCC public area following our meeting this past Wednesday, 19 Oct.

The updates:

  • I have posted an updated set of minutes for 12 Oct based on feedback received in the 19 Oct meeting. Please take a few moments to review these minutes and let me know if there is any other corrections or additions to be made. I will ask to approve these minutes in the next Ad Hoc meeting.

  • Minutes for the 19 Oct meeting are posted, please review these and let me know if there is any other corrections or additions to be made. I will also ask to approve these minutes in the next Ad Hoc meeting.

  • I posted the modified draft liaison letter that resulted from our discussion.

  • I posted links to 4 files that were sent via liaison from ITU-T SG5.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force