[802.3_PDCC] Meeting on 18 September 2024

All, as the joint DA/DG meeting will end early and as previously announced, I am taking the opportunity to hold the PDCC in the AM2 timeslot that in now open. I have posted an agenda file on the PDCC site. It is a rather full agenda, and it may take more than the two hours we have allotted for AM2. If we cannot complete all our work in AM2 on 18 September, we will continue the PDCC ad hoc meeting in the AM1 slot on 19 September.

David Law will be sending email shortly further expanding on the agenda for the meeting, providing some additional material that you can read ahead of time and that we will review in the meeting tomorrow. See you all tomorrow. Thanks!

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3