[802.3_NGECDC] IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad Hoc - Nov Plenary

All,

The IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC will be meeting during the IEEE 802 November Plenary Meeting (week of Nov 6, 2016) that will be held in San Antonio, TX, USA.  Meeting details, hotel reservations and registration links may be found at the following URL: http://802world.org/plenary/.  Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.

There will a single session of the Ad hoc, Extended Reach Optics, which will meet Monday Nov 7 7:30pm to 9:30pm.   At this time I have not been contacted about any other topics.

In addition, I will be bringing forward the change in the ad hoc’s scope at the closing 802.3 meeting.  If you have not contacted me yet, and wish to be added as a supporter, please do so right away.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad Hoc

Tel:       717.256.1969