[802.3_NGECDC] Requesting input for teleconference planning

Dear Colleagues,

[I tried to send this email last Thursday, but I have been unable to subscribe to the Reflector from my work email address.  This is a personal address.]

Thanks to those who attended, commented, and asked questions at Monday night’s meeting on consensus building regarding next-generation MMF PMDs.

Good questions were raised which need to be answered in order to achieve consensus on the need for one or more of the proposed PMDs discussed.

In order to schedule teleconferences at a time suitable for the requisite time zones, I would like to get a sense of who would like to actively participate.

Please email me at rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you intend to actively participate in such teleconferences between now and the March meeting.

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.