[802.3_NGECDC] agenda for today's NEA ad hoc call on Next-Gen MMF PMDs

As announced on June 1st, the Next-Gen MMF PMD track of the NEA Ad Hoc will hold a telecon today.

Friday June 9th 11:30am to 1pm US Eastern

Please find attached the agenda.  I apologize I didn’t give it to John yesterday to post to the web on time.

Please note that the “Call Me” feature does not seem to work properly outside the US.

If you are located in Asia and you would like to participate in this process, please notify me, and I will set up an alternate call so you can participate!

Level (3)

Click below and we will call you to join the meeting:

Audio & Web Meeting

- Or -

1. Dial-In:

    - BRAZIL: 08008916743
    - BRAZIL (Toll): 03139587335
    - CHINA UNIFIED: 8008700602
    - CHINA UNIFIED (Toll): 4008108216
    - DENMARK: 80703123
    - DENMARK (Toll): 70142000
    - GERMANY: 08000004390
    - GERMANY (Toll): 030700150761
    - INDIA: 18002090185
    - JAPAN: 0120923407
    - JAPAN (Toll): 0332985802
    - UNITED KINGDOM: 08004960980
    - UNITED KINGDOM (Toll): 02070239994
    - UNITED STATES: 8007682983
    - UNITED STATES (Toll): 9139049867
2. Enter Access Code: 7985015

3. Web Login: https://core.callinfo.com/prt?an=8007682983&ac=7985015

Click here for a list of global toll-free numbers

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581