[802.3_NGECDC] Ad hoc Status Update

Title: Ad hoc Status Update

Dear Ad hoc Participants,

Reminder that tonight’s NEA ad hoc meeting focusing on Switch Latency in Industrial Networks will meet tonight from 6pm to 7:30pm.  The ad hoc will meet in Room A of the Tower Building.  (Please note that Room A is in the basement of the Tower Building).  Please note that David Law will be chairing this ad hoc on my behalf.

Update – Friday’s session will start at 9am, not 8am as originally announced.  Per the schedule we will be meeting Room 15 of CICG.

Materials received so far have been posted - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/18_01/index.html

I will update the Ad hoc when I receive the remaining material.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc