[10GBASE-CX4] 10GBASE-CX4 Call for Presentations - February Interim

Hello Colleagues,

I just want to remind you of our presentation policy. Please contact me if
you wish to present at the upcoming meeting in Raleigh.

Please send me an email with the title, a synopsis, the presenter's name
and approximate amount of time required. Do this as soon as possible.

Please send the actual presentation (in PDF format if possible) before
February 12th.

This meeting is extremely important as we must conclude the working
paper effort, approve our PAR & 5 criteria documents, and get some
motions directing our effort into 802.3 for the upcoming Plenary.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4 Study Group
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology