[10GBASE-CX4] PAR Proposal - Please Read and Review ASAP

Hello All,

We have a bit of a SNAFU regarding the PAR document.

When Bob Grow presented it at the December Meeting, it was filled out
as an HTML form. During the save process, the contents of the form were
lost.
This is a bit problematic as we intend to submit the PAR to the IEEE 802
exec and want to submit what has been presented.

Because of this issue, Bob has regenerated the PAR document and I have
posted it to the web site at...

http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBCX4/802-3akpar.pdf

We are asking members of the Study Group to review and feed back any
comments
via this reflector. If there is anyone who took notes during the meeting
that conflict with
any content in the PAR document, please let us know. Please review the Scope
and
Objectives sections carefully. They are brief, but we want to ensure that
they have
been accurately reproduced from our presentation.

The finalized PAR document will be submitted to the IEEE with the
appropriate lead
times, subject to confirmation at the February interim.

Thanks for doing this quickly and thoroughly,

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4 Study Group
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology