[10GBASE-CX4] February Interim - Deadline Extension

Hello,

I have been informed that the hotel will extend their conference
rate until this Friday, however, Wednesday night's rooms are now
all booked up. We are close to our quota for room-nights but still
a few short.

If you wish to register at the IEEE rate, you can book Mon and
Tue night.

Check out the 10GBASE-CX4 website for the URL to contact
the Embassy Suites in Raleigh.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBCX4/FebNotice.html

or call them at (800) EMBASSY (362-2779) - toll free
I will be sending out an agenda for the meeting later today.

Regards,

Dan
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology
System Architect, Workgroup Switching