From: owner-stds-802-3-blade@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-blade@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Andre
Szczepanek
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 2:08 AM
To: STDS-802-3-BLADE@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [BP] BETF auto-negotiation

All,

TI is interested in making a presentation on SERDES compatible FLP burst
signalling for auto-negotiation.

Nothing magic, simply replace 10BaseT link pulses with carrier bursts
like those used by PCI-Express and Serial-ATA.
This ought to allow re-use of technology already under development for
those standards.

Is anyone else working in this area ?, We are keen to collaborate with
any other interested parties.

Regards
       Andre Szczepanek