[BP] Signaling Ad Hoc Meeting Notice

Title: Signaling Ad Hoc Meeting Notice

Dear IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

Per the announcement at the close of the plenary session, a signaling ad hoc will be formed to advance the work of the Task Force in the area of electrical signaling over backplanes.

The purpose of this e-mail is to notify you that the first teleconference will be held next Thursday, August 5 to kick-off the signaling ad hoc.  The meeting will begin at 8:00AM PDT (11:00AM EDT, 4:00PM GMT) and last approximately 1 hour.

The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:

All are welcome to attend.  As a courtesy, if you do plan to attend, please notify me by e-mail so that we can be sure there are a sufficient number of ports on the teleconference bridge.

Dial-in information will be sent out early next week.

In addition,  three additional signaling ad hoc calls have been planned.

This scheduled will be reviewed during the conference call.  Dates and times may be adjusted based on the needs of the majority of ad hoc participants.

Thank you,
Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force