Re: [BP] Reminder: Signaling Ad Hoc Meeting Notice - 9 Sept. 8AM

Try
803-216-2246

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-3-blade@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-blade@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Altmann,
Michael W
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 3:13 PM
To: STDS-802-3-BLADE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [BP] Reminder: Signaling Ad Hoc Meeting Notice - 9 Sept. 8AM

Dear IEEE 802.3ap Task Force members (Signaling ad hoc),

Just a reminder to all.  There is a signaling ad hoc conf call tommorrow
at 8AM PDT (there will also be a channel ad hoc conf call immediately
afterwards).

The slide material to be discussed is:
- Material from me is the same as for the 2 Sept'04 meeting (we only got
through the agenda slide).
- Material from Charles Moore is on the signaling ad hoc website

.../Mike