Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 2:32 PM
Subject: Reference to book on PRML

Hi Tom,

refreshing contribution in last weeks Ottawa meeting, enjoyed your views and insihgt. I was looking for that reference you showed to the book on PRML, could you kindly send that over as I didn't find it in your uploaded presentation,

Best Regards,

Intel Optical Networking Components Division,
Henrik Johansen

Division Technical Officer

Principal Engineer

e-mail: Henrik.Johansen@Intel.com