[BP] Updated: Toll-free dial-in number for Signaling ad hoc conf. call

802.3ap Task Force Members (Signaling ad hoc),

This is an update to  the Signaling ad hoc dial-in bridge number.  A
toll-free number is available for these conference calls.  All bridge
and passcodes remain the same.

Toll-Free Dial-in Number
1-888-875-9370

Regards