[802.3_NGEPON] LDPC 13x75x256 H matrix in liu_3ca_5_0917

Dear All:

I submitted a contribution “liu_3ca_4_1117” to Orlando meeting

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/public/meeting_archive/2017/11/liu_3ca_4_1117.txt

The “liu_3ca_4_1117” txt file is the LDPC 13x75x256 H matrix in liu_3ca_5_0917

This is just adding some more information for the contribution in last Charlotte meeting.

Best regards

Dekun Liu

Advanced Access Technologies Dept. 网络研究接入技术部

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. 华为技术有限公司Company_logo
  Phone: +86 027-59267217  Email: liudekun@xxxxxxxxxx

湖北武汉市关山一路光谷软件园A7-9 邮编:430074
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

A7-9 Wuhan Optical Valley Software Park,Guan Shan Road,Wuhan,Hubei, P.R.China