From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:07 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda items -- biweekly consensus building for IEEE 802.3ca (100G-EPON)

Curtis & at all,

A lot of topics on this list require not just analysis but also time to digest results of any analysis. I am concerned that we will get to the next meeting without anything being discussed in the meantime, and I think we all know what arguments are being brought up later on – the primary one is “we need time to analyze conclusions”.

It would be really handy to know if there is any work in progress and something that could be shared with the group at this time to start discussion and people looking at the conclusions

Thanks