[802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force Plenary meeting call for presentations

This is a meeting announcement for the  P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force.  The meeting will be held during the  802.3 Plenary meeting week in San Diego, CA the week of July 25th-29th

Meeting details may be found at  http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

The .3cc Task Force will be meeting all day on Wednesday of that week.

We made great progress in our first TF meeting in May and adopted all baseline proposals. The focus of the meeting will be to review presentations in support of the detailed definition of those proposals and to progress towards a D1.0 document for task force review.

Contributions are expected to be focused on refining the currently adopted baselines.

For reference, our adopted objectives are here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cc/P802_3cc_Objectives.pdf

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at david.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx and must be made by Friday, July 15th, 2016.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy  by Tuesday of the following week  (Tues July 19th, 2016).

I look forward to seeing everyone in San Diego!

Regards,

David Lewis

P802.3cc 25 Gb/s Ethernet over Single Mode Fiber Task Force Chair