Re: [802.3_DWDM] Proposed revision of proposed response to comment #89 to draft D1.2 of P802.3ct

Peter,

Thanks much for the further proposals – I think we’re getting closer here.

A thought:  what if rather than replacing “associated” with “available” we just deleted the word altogether?  For example, the result for 154.8.13 would be:

“Note: The channel loss will likely limit the maximum reach of these applications to less than 80 km specified for amplified applications.”  Or if we want to be more explicit, what about “Note: The channel loss from the black link will likely limit the maximum reach of these applications to less than 80 km specified for amplified applications.”?

Thanks.

Matt