[802.3_DWDM] Update - IEEE P802.3ct Status

All,

Please read the following regarding updates for IEEE P802.3ct –

  1. The agenda for today’s (7/2) Joint TF Interim Webpage focused on IEEE P802.3ct.  The webpage for today’s meeting has been updated, including unapproved minutes for the meeting- http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/tf_interim/20_0702/index.html.
  2. The update to the “Proposed Comments” files have been posted –
    1. By Clause – http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/comments/D2P0/8023ct_D2p0_comments_final_so_far_July_2_by_clause.pdf
    2. By ID -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/comments/D2P0/8023ct_D2p0_comments_final_so_far_July_2_by_ID.pdf

As noted on today’s call – it is important that we begin discussion of the terminology comments.  I will start email threads shortly to begin these discussions on the reflector.

As a reminder – the July Plenary Joint Task Force Teleconference Call will be on July 16 from 10am to noon, ET (regular time for our joint TF calls).

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force