[802.3_DWDM] Joint IEEE P802.3ct Webpage Update

All,

Please note the following –

The minutes for today’s joint TF Interim teleconference have been posted –

https://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/tf_interim/20_0806/minutes_3ctcw_200806_unapproved.pdf

Final responses to comment submitted against D2.0 have also been posted.

I want to thank our editorial team for their great work in getting us quickly through the comment resolution process.  I also want to extend my thanks to all who submitted comments and assisted in their quick consideration.

Tom and I will be discussing how quickly the recirculation of D2.1 can be initiated.  As soon as we determine the date, the Task Force will be informed.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force